Education & Training
- Orlando Health Internal Medicine Residency Program (Orlando, Florida)
- July 2015 – present
- Resident Physician
- American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine (Sint Maarten – basic sciences; clinical sciences – New York and Florida)
- May 2011 – December 2014
- M.D. degree awarded; Alpha Omega Phi Honor and Service Society; Anatomy Prosector; Anatomy TA; Molecular and Cell Biology II TA.
- Glens Falls Hospital Emergency Room Tech (Glens Falls, New York)
- 2010 – 2011
- Performed phlebotomy, EKG testing, routine fiberglass splinting, assisted with bedside procedures.
- University of Rochester (Rochester, New York)
- September 2006 – May 2010
- Major: Psychology (honor), Minor: Biology.
Certifications & Licensure
- Florida State Training License
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) – American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – American Heart Association
- Herpes Simplex Virus Encephalitis
- Michael Lienhard, MS-IV, University of Central Florida, Orlando; Zhigang Yuan, MD, Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, Tallahassee, Florida; Spencer Knox, MD and Jorge Parellada, MD Orlando Health, Orlando, Florida. Consultant, September 2016.
- American College of Physicians (ACP), 2015 – present
- Orlando Health (ORMC) Heart Failure Committee, July 2016 – present
More professional details available on my About page and on LinkedIn.