Although physicians still debate the merits of blogging (or writing on their own website), I find value in creating an online voice. Along with traditional medical training, my knowledge is shaped by reputable sources that make their content available online. I take time to ensure my bookmarks are carefully organized. Amassing a list of websites is often the result of reading more, following numerous source links, and talking to other people. This is a cornerstone article designed to keep my “hall of fame” links available for others to see.
Please note: none of these websites or authors are affiliated with me in any way and do not necessarily represent my views/opinion. My hope is to simply share some external sources that may have some informational value.
Interesting Medical Doctor Reads
These resources serve to represent a variety of other physician websites and blogs. Enjoy!
- Diary of a Caribbean Med Student
- Dreamer Doc
- Dr. John M – “cardiac electrophysiologist, cyclist, learner”
- Dr. Linda – “Just a family doctor speaking up from the frontlines of medicine”
- RK.md | Medicine, Education, Technology, Life
- White Coat Investor
- White Coat Trainer
Other Related Links
For Gastroenterology Fellows
- ACG Case Reports Journal – An online journal of case reports edited by gastroenterology u0026amp; hepatology fellows
- ASGE | First Year Fellow (FYF) Courses
- Celiac Disease | Medscape
- Cotton and Williams’ Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals 7th Edition
- First year of fellowship: lessons learned
- Gastroenterology – Medscape
- Navigating a Successful Course Through GI Fellowship: A Year-by-Year Perspective
- Resources for New Gastroenterology Fellows
- Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease
- Will Computer-Aided Detection and Diagnosis Revolutionize Colonoscopy? – Gastroenterology
How to Design a Blog/Website
- Blogging: Fundamentals | The Daily Post
- Courses | The Daily Post
- Daily Writing Prompts
- Google Fonts
- Unsplash – Free High-Resolution Photos
Photo by National Cancer Institute.